Monday, April 27, 2009

Dog riding

So, Travis is out of town working. It's becoming a way of life right now. Sometimes I take advantage of this time by catching up on reading, eating junk food for dinner(I still feed the kids), and letting the kids stay up late. For the most part it gets old really fast and the excitement of cereal for dinner doesn't compare to the lonliness we're all feeling. Everyone seems quickly agitated, me especially, and when the kids get to a point that I don't think they could possibly fight anymore they suddenly become partners in crime, chaotically running and screaming through the house. That's actually fun to watch if you can stand the noise. This season will pass, and we'll be a closer family because of it, but in the meantime the house seems to fall apart without daddy. I know this time is harder for him than it is for us, so I can't complain. He's sitting in a hotel hot tub right now while I'm here watching the kids run through the house trying to ride the dog. Seriously, I know he has it worse. We should be getting an update on Owen soon. I heard every 6 weeks the doctor checks them over and sends an update. That should put us at the first week of May. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment